Saturday 31 October 2015

Week Twenty One – Spooktacular News!

This week the foot has continued to improve and I am appreciating every little milestone and counting down the days till I can get out and run again. I can put my foot flat on the floor, curl my toes, jump, hop and walk without a limp. I think if I was being chased by a zombie I could probably run too but I know it’s too soon to try so I will stay in tonight just in case!

We celebrated Toby’s birthday this week with a spectacularly chocolately birthday cake and a surprise trip to Centre Parcs. There’s currently a spooky witch and a devil sitting at the front door of our villa waiting for trick or treaters. I think they have eaten more treats than they have given out, as have I so I am well on my way to that double chin!


Bring on next week – hopefully I can report a successful gentle jog!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment